This 1lb tank Propane refill Adapter, is the best choice to save money and to protect environment. This propane adapter converter allows you allows you to refill your traditional green 1lb propane tanks with the fuel from standard 20lb propane tanks. Simply screw your Propane Adapter into your 20lb propane tank, the other end on your 1lb propane tank, and you’re ready to refill / fits Qcc1/Type1 & 1lb propane tanks and you’re set to go.
1lb Propane tank refill Adapter features:
- QCC1 regulator valve.
- Built in safety feature that will ensure you NEVER over-fill your smaller tank.
- Safest and easy to refill in seconds with NO TOOLS required.
- This adapter will allow you to use a small 1 LB propane cylinder with your standard BBQ Grill.
- Great for tailgaters, caterers, campers and anyone that cooks on the grill/has cookouts.
How to Use the 1lb Propane tank refill Adapter:
1. Put your empty 1 lb cylinders in a freezer for a couple of hours.
2. Attach the coupler to your propane tank (5-40 lb tank).
3. Attach your 1 lb tank (fresh from the freezer) to the adapter.
4. Pick up your large tank and turn it upside down and rest it securely on the corner of your picnic table.
5. Open the propane valve and shut it off when the flow of liquid propane stops.
6. Turn everything right side up and remove the 1 lb cylinder.
7. Repeat as necessary.
NB. For more information you can visit our blog and check the post :